Tuesday, December 23, 2008

Deceptive Men

Here is a Glimpse Inside the Book


Book ‖ Paperback ‖ 5.5” x 8.5” ‖ 320 pages ‖ ISBN 978-0-578-00189-0
Mature – 18 AND UP ‖ Jan 2, 2009

Copyright Material
“I awoke, sitting in my car covered in rust particles, debris, embarrassment and blood seeping from underneath me. It was morning. When I moved to boost myself up, an unbearable pain went through my abdomen like lightning. It was like menstrual cramps times three or four. My thoughts were still obscured and my arms were weak. My head and my eyelids were very heavy. It took a moment to gain focus. When I finally managed to sit up, I looked outside my window and saw miles of empty grass on opposite sides of me. Looking through my rearview mirror revealed the abandon building¾deserted. I looked down in my lap and inhaled a short gasp of limited air. My mind went into shock looking at my naked body with blood accompanying my legs in the seat. I started to weep while I searched in the car for my pants. Panic started...and my eyes became overwhelmed with tears. I was frightened at first to get out of the car, but my car was too small to put my pants on sitting inside¾especially in my condition.

With all of the energy I had left, I opened the car door and forced my body in motion. I leaned toward the door and stuck my left leg out. As I turned to position myself to get out of the car, another pain exploded through my abdomen like a rocket on full blast. When I tried to stand up outside of the car, my legs collapsed from under me. That’s when I noticed the gash in my foot. I looked up with tear filled eyes asking the Lord why me. How was I going to explain this night to my parents? Moreover, was I going to the hospital? I had to, something could have been seriously wrong with me. It was evident that I was raped but I did not think I should have been bleeding like that, even taking into consideration that I was a virgin. With all those thoughts running through my head, that’s when I saw him. The man that saved my life, I suspected...Copyright Material

Read More on Google.

Copyright © 2008 Alina


To Order Deceptive Men visit: www.alinabooks.com.
For more information, contact Alina Books at info@alinabooks.com.

POST A COMMENT for this book.

1 comment:

  1. This book is awesome!You did a really good job on your first book, I cant believe this is only your first. Cant wait for the next one.

    ReplyDelete